2004 Volvo V70 lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Volvo V70:

2004 Volvo V70 Owner Comments

Jan 122005

V70 5-cyl

I am very concerned about the very poor quality of illumination provided by the headlights, particularly the low beam, of my 2004 Volvo V70R. If I drive on a highway with oncoming traffic such that I can not use my high beams I will be overdriving my low beams at any speed over 30 mph. I have already been back to the dealer in bellingham, wa to have adjustment, but to no help. Worst headlights I have ever had on a car. And these are hid special lights!!!

- Sedona, AZ, USA