NHTSA — Structure: Body Problems Seal Of This Might Hurt Notes: 2015 Acura TLX owners just want a transmission that can get from 1st to 5th gear without feeling like a washing machine full of bricks. A class-action lawsuit wants answers for why the car’s transmission jerks and hesitates just months after the transmissions were recalled and replaced for not being able to shift into park.

2015 Acura TLX body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Acura TLX:

2015 Acura TLX Owner Comments

Mar 072016

I just turned on to the highway, and there was not a car around me. I started to accelerate and then there was a huge sound, almost like a gun shot. I immediately pulled over and noticed that my sunroof was complete shattered with a gaping hole in the middle of it. I was completely dumbfounded because I wasn't underneath a bridge or anything other than the clear blue sky. There were no cars around me to say an object hit it either. Just completely shattered for no reason. The best part is that Acura refuses to replace the sunroof when this is clearly a manufacturer default. They claim that there is no way for them to verify that it wasn't caused by an object hitting it. I'm hoping more people report this issue so the sunroof can be recalled because not only is this complete bs. It is very dangerous. If the sunroof shade wasn't closed, I would have had class shards all over the car and myself that could have landed in my eye and caused injury or even worse and accident.

- Niagara Falls, NY, USA