CarComplaints.com Notes: 2015 Acura TLX owners just want a transmission that can get from 1st to 5th gear without feeling like a washing machine full of bricks. A class-action lawsuit wants answers for why the car’s transmission jerks and hesitates just months after the transmissions were recalled and replaced for not being able to shift into park.

2015 Acura TLX wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Acura TLX:

2015 Acura TLX Owner Comments

Sep 262015

TLX

Purchased a brand new vehicle in September'15 and since day one I have been experiencing vibrations during highway commute. The car has been serviced 5 times so far the vibration has actually been made far worse then what they used to be. The seats, the seat buckle, even my child car seat vibrates/shakes when driving. The vibration can be felt all over the body when driving. The vibration is soo bad now, that the car is unsafe to drive on a highway.

- Des Plaines, IL, USA

Jun 022015

TLX

Case : B012015060 5/28- test drove car up to 55mph. Purchased car 5/28/15 around 9:30pm. On test drive and during singing, I was assured that this was a great riding car. Vibration as a standard feature - no one told me, it is not advertised on the internet or in the spec of the car and it is not in the manual. I did not agree to purchase a vibrating/poor shifting car, I agreed on a regular riding car that shifts smoothly. (not one with uncontrollable vibration). Test drove car up to 55mph. Purchased car 5/28/15. Car was ready to pick up 6-2-15. Background- test drove with 3 miles on the car. Received from dealer up had 20 miles on. 6/2 - 8pm go to dealer to receive car. Dealer forgot to transfer my plates. Dealer (my salesman and another salesman) told me to leave without temp plates, that it is acceptable in Illinois (until the police told me it was illegal). 6/2 9:43 pm got on the expressway = experience uncontrollable vibration at 60mph. Call dealer immediately at 9:45pm on 6/2, tell them I will bring back the car in the am. 6/3 żż11:30am- bring car back, dealer aligns + balances. 3pm- pick up car. Car still vibrates. 6/4 żż 2:00pm żż I bring car back to Acura for the second time in 48 hours. Dealer states they will take the car to Lexus, as Lexus has equipment that Acura does not have. Acura will keep the car overnight. Dealer takes to Lexus on 6/5 to use their equipment to balance. 6/5 żż pick up car + still same issue. Dealer states you have to drive 55mph or 80mph for no vibration. This is the way the car is built and that is it. 6/5 - 5:09pm, I was supposed to pick up the car today. They told me would be ready at 4. they have done everything that they could and they can no longer help me.

- Chicago, IL, USA