8.0

1. replaced fuse, bulbs (1 reports)
1995 BMW 325 electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1995 BMW 325:

1995 BMW 325 Owner Comments

Dec 302002

325 i

BMW Electrical sucks. The fuse they had (15A) kept on blowing with the correct bulbs inside, then the dealer insisted on changing the switch, I said no, stick in a 20A fuse and it will go away. They still insisted, but I told them close out the work order, I'll take the car and fix it myself, which I did. Replaced fuse, no problems since. Dealers are just plain greedy. But was nice to get a 'free' diagnossis from them for once.

- , San Jose, CA, USA