1.8

2006 BMW 325 miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 BMW 325:

2006 BMW 325 Owner Comments (Page 2 of 2)

Mar 112011

325

Doors lock, but only driver door unlocks. Used key only unlocked drivers door, used button on dash only unlocked drivers door, fob only unlocked drivers door. Other three doors not unlocking.

- Norwalk, IA, USA

Dec 012010

325

Front passenger seat belt light and airbag light stay on even when a passenger is seated in car. BMW diagnosed a problem with the passenger seat occupancy mat. This is the same problem as the 2008 recall, but my model is not included in the recall. I spoke with the office of the president of BMW who says that they are not responsible since my car was not involved in the recall. They said it is a different part that was responsible for the mat not working properly. I feel that since my car has the same safety problem, even if it is a different part, it should be fixed by BMW without cost to me.

- Okemos, MI, USA