- December 6: BMW Recalls X3, X4, X5 and i8
- November 22: BMW Recalls Cars That Can Lose Their Power Brakes
- November 18: BMW Recalls MINI Coopers With Spare Tires That Fall From Cars
- October 26: MINI Cooper Water Pump Lawsuit Down The Drain
- October 22: BMW 2014 Mini Cooper MPG Values Have Been Wrong
2006 BMW 325
0 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2006 BMW 325
Official recalls have been issued for the 2006 BMW 325 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
- Currently there are no NHTSA recalls for the 2006 BMW 325.