- October 13: BMW X5 'Comfort Access' Lawsuit Dismissed news | 13 days ago
- October 1: BMW Recall: 'Unusual Damage' Caused by Takata Airbag recalls | 25 days ago
- September 28: BMW Recalls 72 Cars to Replace Loose Bolts recalls | 28 days ago
- August 22: MINI Cooper Clubman Recalled For Airbag Problems recalls | 65 days ago
- August 15: BMW Recalls Cars After Driveshafts Keep Breaking recalls | 72 days ago
1997 BMW 328
Worst 1997 328 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brake light circuit warning comes on intermittently1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Communications: Back Up Alarm1
- NHTSA: Electrical System1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare BMW 328 Model Years
Curious how the 1997 328 compares to other years?
Check out our BMW 328 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 328.