- January 10: BMW Recalls 3,500 Vehicles To Fix Autoliv Airbags recalls | 7 days ago
- January 2: South Korea: BMW, Nissan and Porsche Falsified Documents news | 15 days ago
- December 14: BMW Soft Close Automatic Door Lawsuit Says Doors Cause Injuries news | 34 days ago
- December 2: BMW 6 Series Convertible 'Top Not Locked' Lawsuit Nearly Over news | 46 days ago
- November 29: BMW M3 Rod Bearings Lawsuit Survives Motion to Dismiss news | 49 days ago
1997 BMW 328
Worst 1997 328 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brake light circuit warning comes on intermittently1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Communications: Back Up Alarm1
- NHTSA: Electrical System1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare BMW 328 Model Years
Curious how the 1997 328 compares to other years?
Check out our BMW 328 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 328.