- May 18: Crash Tests: Tesla Model S, BMW i3, Chevy Volt and Toyota Prius Prime news | 5 days ago
- May 18: South Korea Looking to Prosecute More VW Executives news | 5 days ago
- April 17: BMW Soft Close Doors Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge news | 36 days ago
- March 21: BMW i3 REx Lawsuit Says 'Range Extenders' Cause Loss of Power news | 63 days ago
- March 11: BMW Recalls X5 and X6 to Replace Driveshafts recalls | 73 days ago
1997 BMW 328
Worst 1997 328 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brake light circuit warning comes on intermittently1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Communications: Back Up Alarm1
- NHTSA: Electrical System1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare BMW 328 Model Years
Curious how the 1997 328 compares to other years?
Check out our BMW 328 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 328.