- August 1: BMW Recalls Older 3-Series and 5-Series Cars recalls | 16 days ago
- July 15: BMW Recalls 14,000 Vehicles to Replace Reflectors recalls | 33 days ago
- July 5: BMW Recalls M760Li and Other Models in 2 Recalls recalls | 43 days ago
- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 60 days ago
- June 10: BMW Recalls 2017 X5 M and X6 M Cars recalls | 68 days ago
1997 BMW 328
Worst 1997 328 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brake light circuit warning comes on intermittently1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Communications: Back Up Alarm1
- NHTSA: Electrical System1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare BMW 328 Model Years
Curious how the 1997 328 compares to other years?
Check out our BMW 328 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 328.