4.0

1. replace brake pedal switch (1 reports)
1997 BMW 328 electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1997 BMW 328:

1997 BMW 328 Owner Comments

Dec 302006

328 iC 2.8L I6

Sometimes while driving, a brake circuit warning comes up on the display. The brake lights work fine. From what I've read it's the brake pedal switch so I'm going to try spraying it with cleaner first, & if that doesn't work, I'll replace it & hopefully that will do the trick.

Update from Oct 19, 2012: I replaced the brake pedal switch & that fixed it. Cheap, easy fix.

- , South Hero, VT, USA