2010 BMW 335 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 BMW 335:

2010 BMW 335 Owner Comments

Jan 132015

335 6-cyl

I was driving on the highway 295 around 67 mph. While I was on the highway about 10 minutes I felt a loss of speed about five times. It feel like I let go the gas pedal, but I never did. And suddenly the car stalled while I was on 67 mph. I try to pulled to the right side lane of the highway. I try to start the car back up but it won't start. I keep tryin for about ten times and it about half an hour went by it start back up again.

- Pennsauken, NJ, USA

May 292013

Oil pump pressure went out on 36,000 miles after a recall was done on my car by BMW on May 2013. The recall was changing the electrical battery cables. Right after the recall was performed in my car I had this error on my computer: "engine oil pressure too low. Possible engine damages, switch off engine. Continued driving is not possible. Please contact the nearest bme center" right after the recall was made my engine start loosing power. I called and complain BMW of na and they denied my complains. I really believe this oil pump should be a recall since I got 2 recalls already on my car. First recall was the fuel pump now the oil pump. How many things will have to break in this 2010 335xi until they will recognize it as a lemon car? I believe that my oil pump was going out because of the recall that they had on the electrical battery cables.

- San Clemente , CA, USA