- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 11 days ago
- June 10: BMW Recalls 2017 X5 M and X6 M Cars recalls | 19 days ago
- June 4: BMW Fire Lawsuit Says 328i Burned From Electrical Problems news | 25 days ago
- June 3: BMW, Mazda, Subaru and Toyota Will Settle Takata Lawsuits news | 26 days ago
- May 26: BMW Recalls 45,400 Vehicles With Soft Close Doors recalls | 34 days ago
2000 BMW 528
Worst 2000 528 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- cracked head1
- engine stalls out when outside temp. drops near freezing1
- noises on startup1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare BMW 528 Model Years
Curious how the 2000 528 compares to other years?
Check out our BMW 528 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 528.