- June 22: BMW Clogged Sunroof Drain Lawsuit Has New Life news | 7 days ago
- June 20: BMW Wants M3 Engine Knocking Lawsuit Dismissed news | 9 days ago
- June 14: BMW Recalls Cars To Fix Child Seat and Driveshaft Problems recalls | 15 days ago
- June 6: BMW Recalls More Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 23 days ago
- May 24: BMW i3 'Range Extender' Lawsuit Says The Cars Lose Speed news | 36 days ago
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Radiator Assembly Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 16,345 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
cooling system problem