- May 24: BMW i3 'Range Extender' Lawsuit Says The Cars Lose Speed news | 7 days ago
- April 17: MINI Cooper Engine Problems Alleged in Lawsuit news | 44 days ago
- April 14: BMW Recalls Luxury Cars To Fix Airbag Failures recalls | 47 days ago
- April 3: BMW Misses Deadline Due to Bad Replacement Airbag Inflators news | 58 days ago
- March 20: BMW Sunroof Drain Clog Lawsuit May Be Over news | 72 days ago
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Radiator Assembly Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 16,345 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
cooling system problem