- November 18: BMW M3 Engine Failure Lawsuit Says S65 Engine Defective
- November 17: MINI Slapped With 20-Year Consent Order From FTC
- November 16: BMW Recalls Cars To Fix Child Restraint System Anchors
- October 20: MINI Cooper Recall Ordered To Fix Takata Airbags
- October 4: BMW Emissions Scandal? BMW Can 'Flatly Rule That Out'
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Radiator Assembly Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 16,345 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
cooling system problem