- November 21: GM Recalls Cadillac Escalade To Fix Air Bag Problems
- September 30: Cadillac 'Super Cruise' To Debut in 2017
- September 23: General Motors Recalls 5 Cars With Useless Air Bags
- September 20: GM Recalls 133,000 Cars That Magically Brake on Their Own
1999 Cadillac DeVille
Worst 1999 DeVille engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- burning oil4
- cylinder cracked, antifreeze leak3
- engine blew up2
- sudden unintended acceleration2
- engine runs hot1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine17
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline14
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling11
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control6
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal4
- NHTSA: Engine1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Cadillac DeVille Model Years
Curious how the 1999 DeVille compares to other years?
Check out our Cadillac DeVille overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the DeVille.