- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 15 days ago
- November 21: GM Recalls Cadillac XT5, GMC Acadia and Chevy Malibu recalls | 17 days ago
- October 21: Cadillac CT6 Recalled to Replace Missing Bolts recalls | 48 days ago
- September 17: GM Says Takata Airbag Recall of 980,000 Vehicles is Unnecessary news | 82 days ago
2004 Cadillac SRX
Worst 2004 SRX brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brakes and rotors wear out prematurely2
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control31
- NHTSA: Traction Control System11
- NHTSA: Service Brakes10
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic6
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock3
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Pedals And Linkages2
- NHTSA: Parking Brake1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock: Control ...1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Cadillac SRX Model Years
Curious how the 2004 SRX compares to other years?
Check out our Cadillac SRX overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the SRX.