- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 1 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 4 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 9 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 22 days ago
- May 25: GM Duramax Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 28 days ago
1997 Chevrolet Astro Van
body / paint Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Chevy Astro is mechanically identical to the GMC Safari.
Worst 1997 Astro Van body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 15
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate: Support Device 6
- NHTSA: Structure: Body4
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate3
- NHTSA: Structure2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door: Hinge And Attachments2
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Tailgate: Hinge And Attachments1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Astro Van Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Astro Van compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Astro Van overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Astro Van.