- December 20: General Motors Recalls 2017 Chevy Malibu Cars recalls | 33 days ago
- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 38 days ago
- December 14: Chevy Sonic Gas Mileage Lawsuit Says MPG is Wrong news | 39 days ago
- December 11: GM Recalls Chevy Tahoe Police SUVs at Risk of Fires recalls | 42 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 54 days ago
2003 Chevrolet Avalanche
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 2003 Avalanche accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- speedometer problem, reads incorrectly19
- cigarette lighter shorted out1
- unintended acceleration due to spring caught on shoe1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel68
- NHTSA: Seats2
- NHTSA: Communications: Horn Assembly1
- NHTSA: Equipment1
- NHTSA: Equipment Adaptive1
- NHTSA: Interior Lighting1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Avalanche Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Avalanche compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Avalanche overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Avalanche.