- April 10: GM Re-Recalls Ignition Switch For Another Defect
- April 8: GM Fined $7,000 a Day For Missing Ignition Switch Deadline
- March 31: GM Recalls 1.3 Million Cars for Power Steering Problems
- March 30: GM Recalls 662,000 Vehicles Due to Broken Axles and Fire Risks
- March 29: Emergency Motion Filed Against GM to 'Park It Now'
- March 28: GM Recalls Another 824,000 Cars for Ignition Switch Defect
- March 28: GM Issues Chevy Cruze Stop Sale
- March 17: It's March Madness For GM: Another 1,500,000 Vehicles Recalled
- February 21: The Most American-Made Car Brand
- January 21: 10 Out of 11 Minicars Flunk Crash Test
2002 Chevrolet Cavalier
Worst 2002 Cavalier brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- abs and brakes grind and stop working1
- abs and traction system light on1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...8
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic7
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock6
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Air: Antilock2
- NHTSA: Parking Brake1
- NHTSA: Parking Brake: Conventional: Mechanical: Linkage ...1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Air: Disc: Rotor1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...1
- NHTSA: Traction Control System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Cavalier Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Cavalier compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Cavalier overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cavalier.