Print this page Notes: The first year for Chevrolet's replacement for the S-10.

1. needs 90.00 replacement switches (1 reports)
2004 Chevrolet Colorado accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chevrolet Colorado:

2004 Chevrolet Colorado Owner Comments

Jul 152006

Colorado LS 3.5L

There was so many things with this truck and I'm still dealing with them.I suppose I could of got rid of the truck , but I have my $30,000.00 invested in this vehicle.This was the first new vehicle I've ever had,I've always made sure my wife had the new or newer vehicle.And then there is a list of real complaints on this truck,but trying to get GM to take care of or even help with the problems was or is like trying to pull teeth without pliers.

- , Everett, WA, USA