CarComplaints.com Notes: The first year for Chevrolet's replacement for the S-10.

1.5

2004 Chevrolet Colorado body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chevrolet Colorado:

2004 Chevrolet Colorado Owner Comments

Jan 162015

Colorado 4WD 5-cyl

Bought 2004 Colorado from dealer June 2014 7 months later frame is rusted thru (holes big enough to stick 4 fingers in) and cracked between cab and bed. Bed is against the cab dealer has told me unsafe to drive and will not do anything about this because it passed Maryland safety inspection in may before I bought truck. Still making payments on truck I cannot drive.

- Brunswick, MD, USA

Dec 232014

Colorado

I have a 2004 Chevy Colorado Z 71 ls. I bought it 4 years ago and it had 58,000 miles and I am the second owner of the truck. It has 115,000 miles on it and I already have frame rot. There is a crack in the frame between the cab and box which is causing my box touching the back of the cab that's causing damage to the cab. If you could please contact me.

- Au Sable Forks, NY, USA