Print this page Notes: The first year for Chevrolet's replacement for the S-10.

2004 Chevrolet Colorado electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chevrolet Colorado:

2004 Chevrolet Colorado Owner Comments

Mar 062016

will not start every time. I turn it off, go back to it and it will not start. I have seen several complaints about this, but no solution. I have take it to the dealership and they cannot find the reason because it will not do when they check it. It is happening everyday now and I am really frustrated with it. Please help.

- , Mt. Gay, WV, USA

May 232012

Colorado 2.8L 4 cyl

i have had 2 years of my chevy colorado of not wanting to start and 7/18/2014 it left me and my disabled wife sitting in the parking lot of the county fair. had to have it towed home and then borrow a company vehicle to get back and forth to work. i do not know the extent of the bill yet because i still do not have it back. they are having to have the ECM reprogrammed and then god knows what else. might even have to take out a loan to pay the bill. i really think they should compensate me back what i have ot put into it.

- , Brandenburg, KY, USA