Print this page Notes: The first year for Chevrolet's replacement for the S-10.

2004 Chevrolet Colorado exhaust system problems

exhaust system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chevrolet Colorado:

2004 Chevrolet Colorado Owner Comments

Dec 312004

Colorado 4WD 5-cyl

I bought a 2004 Colorado in March of that year, on Dec. 31st 2004 I had to replace the two front tires at my expense. They had worn from the inside out the tires had 23,000 +miles on them. I complained to the dealer and they told me that there was not anything wrong. In March 2005 I had to bring it in for the same thing with less miles on those tires 17,000 miles and they still insist that there is nothing wrong. I soon will have to replace these tires before winter. The dealer tells me tires need to be rotated more often. I've owned other S-10 models with over 250,000 and haven't had the problems I've had with this type of problems. I did have other problems with this vehicle from door wiring, replacement of O2 sensor, front axle seal driver side replace, headlights, fog lights and tail lights all have been replaced within the first 20,000 miles.

- Cold Spring, NY, USA