- December 20: General Motors Recalls 2017 Chevy Malibu Cars recalls | 31 days ago
- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 36 days ago
- December 14: Chevy Sonic Gas Mileage Lawsuit Says MPG is Wrong news | 37 days ago
- December 11: GM Recalls Chevy Tahoe Police SUVs at Risk of Fires recalls | 40 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 52 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Colorado
CarComplaints.com Notes: The first year for Chevrolet's replacement for the S-10.
Worst 2004 Colorado lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brake lights bulbs burn out since the recall for switch1
- brakes lights not working1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Brake Lights: Switch24
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting14
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Brake Lights3
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Tail Lights1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Colorado Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Colorado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Colorado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Colorado.