- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 9 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 12 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 13 days ago
- August 4: GM Recalls Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 15 days ago
- July 30: GM Agrees to Settle Hundreds of Ignition Switch Cases news | 20 days ago
2002 Chevrolet Corvette
Worst 2002 Corvette electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- gas tank sending unit failure6
- alarm goes off when i lock it with the fob1
- automatic locks fail1
- ground fault issues1
- lid latch mechanism failure - part backordered1
- oil presure sending unit fails1
- NHTSA: Electrical System11
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Software1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Corvette Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Corvette compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Corvette overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Corvette.