- December 20: General Motors Recalls 2017 Chevy Malibu Cars recalls | 31 days ago
- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 36 days ago
- December 14: Chevy Sonic Gas Mileage Lawsuit Says MPG is Wrong news | 37 days ago
- December 11: GM Recalls Chevy Tahoe Police SUVs at Risk of Fires recalls | 40 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 52 days ago
2002 Chevrolet Corvette
Worst 2002 Corvette electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- gas tank sending unit failure6
- alarm goes off when i lock it with the fob1
- automatic locks fail1
- ground fault issues1
- lid latch mechanism failure - part backordered1
- oil presure sending unit fails1
- NHTSA: Electrical System11
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Software1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Corvette Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Corvette compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Corvette overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Corvette.