- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 5 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 8 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 13 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 26 days ago
- May 25: GM Duramax Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 32 days ago
2002 Chevrolet Corvette
Worst 2002 Corvette electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- gas tank sending unit failure6
- alarm goes off when i lock it with the fob1
- automatic locks fail1
- ground fault issues1
- lid latch mechanism failure - part backordered1
- oil presure sending unit fails1
- NHTSA: Electrical System11
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Software1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Corvette Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Corvette compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Corvette overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Corvette.