- June 16: Millions More GM Cars Have Defective Ignition Switches
- June 9: GM Recalls 89,000 Trucks, SUVs and Cars
- June 3: GM Sends Recall Notices To Families of Deceased Accident Victims
2000 Chevrolet Impala
Worst 2000 Impala electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- car won't start, clicking noise when trying22
- multiple electrical failures4
- alternator failure2
- brand new battery dies overnight2
- ignition does not engage1
- NHTSA: Electrical System86
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash11
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition8
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood8
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring7
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery3
- NHTSA: Communications: Back Up Alarm1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.