- June 16: Millions More GM Cars Have Defective Ignition Switches
- June 9: GM Recalls 89,000 Trucks, SUVs and Cars
- June 3: GM Sends Recall Notices To Families of Deceased Accident Victims
- May 20: GM Recalls 2.4 Million Vehicles in Four Separate Recalls
- May 15: Troubled GM Recalls 2.7 Million Vehicles After Hundreds of Complaints
2004 Chevrolet Impala
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2004 Impala AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- intermittent operation of blower motor11
- dual climate control only works on one side8
- heater doesn't work8
- air conditioning unit had to be changed3
- back light for air conditioning went out3
- watery sound coming from dashboard3
- heater motor runs even with key turned off2
- defrost not working properly1
- fan switch doesn't work1
- heater randomly turns off1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.