- March 5: Chevy Cruze Emissions Lawsuit Will Continue news | 53 days ago
- February 8: General Motors Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Cars to Fix Seats recalls | 78 days ago
- February 5: GM Recalls 2017 Chevrolet Suburban HD Vehicles recalls | 81 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Impala
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2004 Impala AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- intermittent operation of blower motor11
- dual climate control only works on one side8
- heater doesn't work8
- air conditioning unit had to be changed3
- back light for air conditioning went out3
- watery sound coming from dashboard3
- heater motor runs even with key turned off2
- defrost not working properly1
- fan comes on but air doesn't get cold1
- fan switch doesn't work1
- heater randomly turns off1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Air Conditioner1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.