- April 10: GM Re-Recalls Ignition Switch For Another Defect
- April 8: GM Fined $7,000 a Day For Missing Ignition Switch Deadline
- March 31: GM Recalls 1.3 Million Cars for Power Steering Problems
- March 30: GM Recalls 662,000 Vehicles Due to Broken Axles and Fire Risks
- March 29: Emergency Motion Filed Against GM to 'Park It Now'
- March 28: GM Recalls Another 824,000 Cars for Ignition Switch Defect
- March 28: GM Issues Chevy Cruze Stop Sale
- March 17: It's March Madness For GM: Another 1,500,000 Vehicles Recalled
- February 21: The Most American-Made Car Brand
- January 21: 10 Out of 11 Minicars Flunk Crash Test
2004 Chevrolet Impala
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2004 Impala AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- intermittent operation of blower motor11
- dual climate control only works on one side8
- heater doesn't work8
- air conditioning unit had to be changed3
- back light for air conditioning went out3
- watery sound coming from dashboard3
- heater motor runs even with key turned off2
- defrost not working properly1
- fan switch doesn't work1
- heater randomly turns off1
- rear defrost won't work1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.