2007 Chevrolet Impala seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Chevrolet Impala:

2007 Chevrolet Impala Owner Comments

Sep 052010

I was a seated driver driving to work and I tried to pass a driver in front of me that was driving reckless. As I began to pass the car they swerved towards me and I hit the gravel and lost control of the car and began to spin and hit the pavement then gravel again and began to flip several times before slamming into the field. I hit my head on the stirring wheel twice and I the air bags never deployed. I was going 60 miles per hour. I had head and neck injuries.

- Lambert, MS, USA