- April 10: GM Re-Recalls Ignition Switch For Another Defect
- April 8: GM Fined $7,000 a Day For Missing Ignition Switch Deadline
- March 31: GM Recalls 1.3 Million Cars for Power Steering Problems
- March 30: GM Recalls 662,000 Vehicles Due to Broken Axles and Fire Risks
- March 29: Emergency Motion Filed Against GM to 'Park It Now'
- March 28: GM Recalls Another 824,000 Cars for Ignition Switch Defect
- March 28: GM Issues Chevy Cruze Stop Sale
- March 17: It's March Madness For GM: Another 1,500,000 Vehicles Recalled
- February 21: The Most American-Made Car Brand
- January 21: 10 Out of 11 Minicars Flunk Crash Test
2007 Chevrolet Impala
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2007 Chevrolet Impala
Official recall notices have been issued for the 2007 Chevrolet Impala by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions. It's important to note that most recalls won't cost you anything to get fixed, so if your car is affected you should call an authorized Chevrolet service shop immediately!
2007 Chevrolet Impala STEERING NHTSA Campaign #09E005000
Summary: Dorman is recalling 979 steering knuckles, dorman P/nos. 697-902 and 697-903, sold under dorman's "oe solutionstm" brand name, and Napa P/nos. 7-8502 and 7-8503 which were sold for replacement use on the various vehicles listed above. A potential material or design defect could result in the steering knuckle breaking in the hub area.
Consequence: A broken steering knuckle could result in loss of steering control and a possible crash without warning.
Actions: Dorman will notify owners and replace the defective steering knuckles free of charge and reimburse the repair facility or owner for labor. The recall began on February 23, 2009. Owners may contact dorman's toll-free hotline at 1-800-523-2492 and press 5. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #09E005000 »
2007 Chevrolet Impala FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:STORAGE NHTSA Campaign #06V419000
Summary: On certain vehicles, the fuel tank is missing the adhesive layer that bonds the barrier layer to the outer shell of the fuel tank.
Consequence: With this condition, fuel and/or fuel vapors could seep out between the layers, increasing the risk of a fire.
Actions: Dealers will inspect the serial number on the fuel tank and replace the fuel tank if necessary. The recall began on November 13, 2006. Owners may contact Buick at 1-866-608-8080, Chevrolet at 1-800-630-2438, or Pontiac at 1-800-620-7668. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #06V419000 »
Browse Other Impala Years
- 2014 Chevrolet Impala
- 2013 Chevrolet Impala
- 2012 Chevrolet Impala
- 2011 Chevrolet Impala
- 2010 Chevrolet Impala
- 2009 Chevrolet Impala
- 2008 Chevrolet Impala
- 2006 Chevrolet Impala
- 2005 Chevrolet Impala
- 2004 Chevrolet Impala
- 2003 Chevrolet Impala
- 2002 Chevrolet Impala