- July 24: GM Recalls Buick, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Rollaway Risk recalls | 5 days ago
- July 21: GM Recalls 308,000 Chevy Impalas in the U.S. and Canada recalls | 8 days ago
- July 18: Chevy Cruze Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Says Cars Are Illegal news | 11 days ago
- June 7: Sports Car Crash-Test Ratings All Over the Place news | 52 days ago
- June 3: GM Recalls 1.9 Million Vehicles the Automaker Says Are Safe recalls | 56 days ago
NHTSA — Steering Problems
2007 Chevrolet Impala (Page 1 of 4)
- Crashes / Fires:
- 5 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 3 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 52,111 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.