2011 Chevrolet Impala accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Chevrolet Impala:

2011 Chevrolet Impala Owner Comments

Aug 012011

Impala 6-cyl

After the novelty of my new care wore off, I became aware of the problem of limited visibility when looking out the rear window. The middle headrest in the back seat obscures much of the window! I am extra careful when backing up because of this limited visibility. I am concerned when my kids drive this car because, as you know, younger drivers don't always listen to their parents. In addition, my daughter isn't nearly as tall as I am and the backseat middle headrest is even more of an issue with shorter people. This isn't a defect, per SE, but just an extremely hazardous design flaw. Looking on your website, I am now aware that I am not the only one with this concern. I am glad GM redesigned the 2012 model to take this hazard away but what about for this 2011 model year?

- Saratoga, CA, USA

Feb 022011

The contact owns 2011 Chevrolet Impala. The contact stated that the head rest in the vehicle was too large and the side view mirrors were too small. The dealer was notified and stated that there were no recalls for the vehicle. The vehicle was not repaired. The manufacturer was not notified. The failure mileage was 3. the VIN was unavailable.

- Brookville, OH, USA