2011 Chevrolet Impala engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Chevrolet Impala:

2011 Chevrolet Impala Owner Comments (Page 5 of 5)

Apr 102012

I have a Chevy Impala, 2011, and a month or so after buying it the "service stabilitrak" light came on. Before I could get it into a shop, it went off. It came on again yesterday and my engine power all but shut down, I was trying to get through an intersection and thought I wouldn't make it. After researching, I see that Chevy has had numerous issues with this. Why are they not repairing the problem? this is a huge safety issue for drivers.

- Memphis, TN, USA