- June 16: Millions More GM Cars Have Defective Ignition Switches
- June 9: GM Recalls 89,000 Trucks, SUVs and Cars
- June 3: GM Sends Recall Notices To Families of Deceased Accident Victims
- May 20: GM Recalls 2.4 Million Vehicles in Four Separate Recalls
- May 15: Troubled GM Recalls 2.7 Million Vehicles After Hundreds of Complaints
2000 Chevrolet Malibu
cooling system Problems
Worst 2000 Malibu cooling system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- intake gasket is leaking antifreeze and water pump16
- coolant leak13
- severe coolant leak, water pump leak11
- leaking radiator6
- temperature gauge reads incorrectly2
- lower intake manifold leaking1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System36
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Fan3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Radiator ...2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Hose1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Malibu Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Malibu compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Malibu overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Malibu.