8.0

2. remove #15 fuse for the horn (1 reports)
2003 Chevrolet Malibu accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Malibu:

2003 Chevrolet Malibu Owner Comments

Sep 112008

Malibu LS 3.1L V6

When I was driving my horn would go off for no reason. I got really good at my 'chinese fire drill' of putting car in park, popping hood, unscrewing fuse box cover, removing 15fuse for horn, putting back together and driving again in under one minute. Nothing worse then holding up traffic at a red light while people are honking at you, while your own horn is blaring at you as well. good times. I just keep the darn fuse out all together and replace it only when I need my car inspected.

- , Houston, TX, USA

May 012007

Malibu V6

once i was stoped at a stop sign and i didn't see the police ahead of me and my car beeped he almost gave me a ticket for beeping. please help

- , Lancaster, PA, USA