- December 20: General Motors Recalls 2017 Chevy Malibu Cars recalls | 29 days ago
- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 34 days ago
- December 14: Chevy Sonic Gas Mileage Lawsuit Says MPG is Wrong news | 35 days ago
- December 11: GM Recalls Chevy Tahoe Police SUVs at Risk of Fires recalls | 38 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 50 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Malibu
Worst 2004 Malibu engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- check engine light on5
- timing chain came loose4
- leaking antifreeze from head gasket3
- engine failure due to cracked block2
- engine light, goes into limp mode1
- intake manifold gasket leak1
- oil sensor light failure1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling16
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control15
- NHTSA: Engine13
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Malibu Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Malibu compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Malibu overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Malibu.