- June 27: GM Recalls Chevrolet SS Cars Over Loss of Power Steering recalls | 25 days ago
- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 31 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 34 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 39 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 52 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Malibu
Worst 2004 Malibu engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- check engine light on5
- timing chain came loose4
- leaking antifreeze from head gasket3
- engine failure due to cracked block2
- engine light, goes into limp mode1
- intake manifold gasket leak1
- oil sensor light failure1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling16
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control16
- NHTSA: Engine13
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Malibu Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Malibu compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Malibu overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Malibu.