1.0

2005 Chevrolet Malibu fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Chevrolet Malibu:

2005 Chevrolet Malibu Owner Comments

Jul 072014

Malibu 6-cyl Diesel

Fyi (the incident date is when I had my car fixed at a work shop) I replaced my fuel pump, left axle and transmission.(total $2484.92) I have a recall for my fuel pump (NHTSA campaign number: 11E009000 ) but GM won't replace it due to it not being built in a certain location. My electrical system has a recall (NHTSA campaign number: 14V252000 ) my key ignition has a recall although the Chevrolet dealer has not received parts to replace this defect. My transmission also has a defect ( the transmission has a clické on 2nd and 3rd gears and GM is not fixing these problems and continue to make these defected transmissions) my transmission repair shop replace these clickéS and charged me $1750 and gave me a warranty. My electrical has a defect, I keep changing my fuses because of my electrical system( NHTSA campaign number: 14V252000 ). GM is neglecting to fix my car. I will never purchase another Chevrolet again.

- Gilroy, CA, USA