- January 7: 2015 Chevy Corvette Lawsuit Says Car is Defective news | 33 days ago
- January 5: General Motors Recalls SUVs Due To Rowdy Robotic Welder recalls | 35 days ago
- December 29: GM Recalls Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon Trucks recalls | 42 days ago
- December 21: GMC Sierra 1500 Towing Capacity Lawsuit Filed news | 50 days ago
2007 Chevrolet Malibu
Worst 2007 Malibu steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- clunking/popping noise from steering35
- power steering not working properly10
- jerking motion5
- steering wheel does not lock1
- steering wheel out of control1
- NHTSA: Steering392
- NHTSA: Steering: Electric Power Assist System10
- NHTSA: Steering: Column3
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Malibu Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Malibu compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Malibu overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Malibu.