- February 8: General Motors Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Cars to Fix Seats recalls | 14 days ago
- February 5: GM Recalls 2017 Chevrolet Suburban HD Vehicles recalls | 17 days ago
- December 20: General Motors Recalls 2017 Chevy Malibu Cars recalls | 64 days ago
- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 69 days ago
- December 14: Chevy Sonic Gas Mileage Lawsuit Says MPG is Wrong news | 70 days ago
2008 Chevrolet Malibu
Worst 2008 Malibu electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- electrical short3
- electrical fire2
- battery corruption1
- power door lock not working1
- NHTSA: Electrical System144
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Malibu Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Malibu compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Malibu overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Malibu.