- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 5 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 8 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 13 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 26 days ago
- May 25: GM Duramax Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 32 days ago
2001 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
cooling system Problems
Worst 2001 Monte Carlo cooling system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- car is overheating5
- cooling fan runs constantly2
- cooling fans run constant & temp gauge not working2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Fan1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Radiator ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Monte Carlo Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Monte Carlo compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Monte Carlo overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Monte Carlo.