2.4

2001 Chevrolet Prizm body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Chevrolet Prizm:

2001 Chevrolet Prizm Owner Comments

May 162005

Prizm

I had a 180 degree turn accident caused on the morning of 5/16/05 at I-96 East, livonia mi with my Chevy Prizm that had all the four tiers replaced on 11/04. One of the bf goodrich tiers (rear) was the cause of the accident. The relatively new tier (had only 9,000 miles on it) kind of has burst into two or more pieces and had made me slid from one lane to another, hitting the median and turned 180. The rear of the car is greatly damaged. The car was towed and taken to the sam's club where the tier was replaced. We have filed complaints with bf good rich, and GM. The rear tier seems to be the leading cause for the failure. We still have not fixed the car except the rear tier. We have the old tier with

- Canton, MI, USA