- June 27: GM Recalls Chevrolet SS Cars Over Loss of Power Steering recalls | 24 days ago
- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 30 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 33 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 38 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 51 days ago
1995 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
Worst 1995 S-10 Pickup lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- hazard lights not working1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Back Up Lights2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Brake Lights2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights: Switch2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Back Up Lights: Switch1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Brake Lights: Switch1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Flasher Unit1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Model Years
Curious how the 1995 S-10 Pickup compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet S-10 Pickup overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the S-10 Pickup.