- March 5: Chevy Cruze Emissions Lawsuit Will Continue news | 23 days ago
- February 8: General Motors Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Cars to Fix Seats recalls | 48 days ago
- February 5: GM Recalls 2017 Chevrolet Suburban HD Vehicles recalls | 51 days ago
2000 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
Worst 2000 S-10 Pickup suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- a frame bushings worn1
- ball joint failed1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint8
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 7
- NHTSA: Suspension2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Hub1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Model Years
Curious how the 2000 S-10 Pickup compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet S-10 Pickup overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the S-10 Pickup.