- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 6 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 12 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 31 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 33 days ago
- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 44 days ago
2000 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
Worst 2000 S-10 Pickup suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- a frame bushings worn1
- ball joint failed1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint8
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 7
- NHTSA: Suspension2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Hub1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Model Years
Curious how the 2000 S-10 Pickup compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet S-10 Pickup overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the S-10 Pickup.