- February 8: General Motors Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Cars to Fix Seats recalls | 16 days ago
- February 5: GM Recalls 2017 Chevrolet Suburban HD Vehicles recalls | 19 days ago
- December 20: General Motors Recalls 2017 Chevy Malibu Cars recalls | 66 days ago
- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 71 days ago
- December 14: Chevy Sonic Gas Mileage Lawsuit Says MPG is Wrong news | 72 days ago
2001 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
Worst 2001 S-10 Pickup steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- clunking noise when turning wheel and slowing down1
- pulls to one side1
- NHTSA: Steering4
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Pitman1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Pinion Shaft1
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Model Years
Curious how the 2001 S-10 Pickup compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet S-10 Pickup overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the S-10 Pickup.