- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 9 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 12 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 13 days ago
- August 4: GM Recalls Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 15 days ago
- July 30: GM Agrees to Settle Hundreds of Ignition Switch Cases news | 20 days ago
2001 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
Worst 2001 S-10 Pickup steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- clunking noise when turning wheel and slowing down1
- pulls to one side1
- NHTSA: Steering4
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Pitman1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Pinion Shaft1
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Model Years
Curious how the 2001 S-10 Pickup compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet S-10 Pickup overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the S-10 Pickup.