- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 4 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 10 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 29 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 31 days ago
- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 42 days ago
2001 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
Worst 2001 S-10 Pickup steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- clunking noise when turning wheel and slowing down1
- pulls to one side1
- NHTSA: Steering4
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Pitman1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Pinion Shaft1
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Model Years
Curious how the 2001 S-10 Pickup compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet S-10 Pickup overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the S-10 Pickup.