- March 5: Chevy Cruze Emissions Lawsuit Will Continue news | 49 days ago
- February 8: General Motors Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Cars to Fix Seats recalls | 74 days ago
- February 5: GM Recalls 2017 Chevrolet Suburban HD Vehicles recalls | 77 days ago
2001 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
Worst 2001 S-10 Pickup steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- clunking noise when turning wheel and slowing down1
- pulls to one side1
- NHTSA: Steering4
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Pitman1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Pinion Shaft1
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Model Years
Curious how the 2001 S-10 Pickup compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet S-10 Pickup overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the S-10 Pickup.