- December 20: General Motors Recalls 2017 Chevy Malibu Cars recalls | 27 days ago
- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 32 days ago
- December 14: Chevy Sonic Gas Mileage Lawsuit Says MPG is Wrong news | 33 days ago
- December 11: GM Recalls Chevy Tahoe Police SUVs at Risk of Fires recalls | 36 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 48 days ago
2002 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
Worst 2002 S-10 Pickup drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- groaning noise from under cab & mild vibration2
- differential growl1
- rear axle failed1
- NHTSA: Power Train3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Hubs1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Model Years
Curious how the 2002 S-10 Pickup compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet S-10 Pickup overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the S-10 Pickup.