- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 12 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 15 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 16 days ago
- August 4: GM Recalls Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 18 days ago
- July 30: GM Agrees to Settle Hundreds of Ignition Switch Cases news | 23 days ago
2002 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
Worst 2002 S-10 Pickup drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- groaning noise from under cab & mild vibration2
- differential growl1
- rear axle failed1
- NHTSA: Power Train3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Hubs1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Model Years
Curious how the 2002 S-10 Pickup compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet S-10 Pickup overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the S-10 Pickup.