- May 4: GM Recalls Trucks and SUVs For Dangerous Steering Problems recalls | 0 days ago
- April 18: Cars Without Airbags Receive 'Zero' Stars in Safety Tests news | 16 days ago
- April 16: GM Recalls 1 Million Chevy and GMC Trucks recalls | 18 days ago
- April 11: GM Up 3 to 1 in New York Ignition Switch Trials news | 23 days ago
- March 29: Call the Cops! Chevrolet Caprice Police Cars Recalled recalls | 36 days ago
2002 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
Worst 2002 S-10 Pickup transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission failure9
- high and reverse gears gone4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission6
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Model Years
Curious how the 2002 S-10 Pickup compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet S-10 Pickup overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the S-10 Pickup.