- September 17: GM Says Takata Airbag Recall of 980,000 Vehicles is Unnecessary news | 14 days ago
- September 9: General Motors Recalls 4 Million Vehicles recalls | 22 days ago
- August 27: GM Recalls 383,000 Cars, SUVs and Police Pursuit Vehicles recalls | 35 days ago
- August 17: Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Recalled Due To Stalling recalls | 45 days ago
- July 29: GM Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Over Missing Headlight Codes recalls | 64 days ago
2002 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
Worst 2002 S-10 Pickup transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission failure9
- high and reverse gears gone4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission8
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Model Years
Curious how the 2002 S-10 Pickup compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet S-10 Pickup overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the S-10 Pickup.