- May 22: Chevy Equinox, GMC Terrain Oil Consumption Bulletin Issued news | 4 days ago
- May 19: GM To Offer Compensation For Overstating Fuel Economy news | 7 days ago
- May 16: GM Says Popular SUVs Have Wrong Window Stickers news | 10 days ago
- May 15: Chevy Camaro Owners File Lawsuit Over 'Service Airbag' Lights news | 11 days ago
- May 15: GM Recalls 317,000 Vehicles With Radio and Chime Problems recalls | 11 days ago
2002 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
Worst 2002 S-10 Pickup transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission failure9
- high and reverse gears gone4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission8
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Model Years
Curious how the 2002 S-10 Pickup compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet S-10 Pickup overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the S-10 Pickup.