- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 6 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 12 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 31 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 33 days ago
- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 44 days ago
1995 Chevrolet Silverado
Worst 1995 Silverado engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- failed NOx test (smog)1
- loss of power1
- rough idle1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.