- May 4: GM Recalls Trucks and SUVs For Dangerous Steering Problems recalls | 2 days ago
- April 18: Cars Without Airbags Receive 'Zero' Stars in Safety Tests news | 18 days ago
- April 16: GM Recalls 1 Million Chevy and GMC Trucks recalls | 20 days ago
- April 11: GM Up 3 to 1 in New York Ignition Switch Trials news | 25 days ago
- March 29: Call the Cops! Chevrolet Caprice Police Cars Recalled recalls | 38 days ago
1999 Chevrolet Silverado
Worst 1999 Silverado transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmision failure2
- noise from transmission in 2 wheel drive1
- torque converter burnt out1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission46
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission7
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...6
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position ...3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission: Column Shift ...2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.