- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 8 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 14 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 33 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 35 days ago
- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 46 days ago
1999 Chevrolet Silverado
Worst 1999 Silverado transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmision failure2
- noise from transmission in 2 wheel drive1
- torque converter burnt out1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission46
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission7
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...6
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position ...3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission: Column Shift ...2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.