- June 16: Millions More GM Cars Have Defective Ignition Switches
- June 9: GM Recalls 89,000 Trucks, SUVs and Cars
- June 3: GM Sends Recall Notices To Families of Deceased Accident Victims
- May 20: GM Recalls 2.4 Million Vehicles in Four Separate Recalls
- May 15: Troubled GM Recalls 2.7 Million Vehicles After Hundreds of Complaints
1999 Chevrolet Silverado
Worst 1999 Silverado transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmision failure2
- noise from transmission in 2 wheel drive1
- torque converter burnt out1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission46
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission7
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...6
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position ...3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission: Column Shift ...2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.