- March 5: Chevy Cruze Emissions Lawsuit Will Continue news | 25 days ago
- February 8: General Motors Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Cars to Fix Seats recalls | 50 days ago
- February 5: GM Recalls 2017 Chevrolet Suburban HD Vehicles recalls | 53 days ago
2001 Chevrolet Silverado
Worst 2001 Silverado suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- clunking noise from the front end3
- clunking noise when accelerating and braking3
- NHTSA: Suspension7
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front5
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear5
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Hub1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Shock Absorber1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Torsion Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.