- June 27: GM Recalls Chevrolet SS Cars Over Loss of Power Steering recalls | 27 days ago
- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 33 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 36 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 41 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 54 days ago
2003 Chevrolet Silverado
Worst 2003 Silverado drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- clunking noise when accelerating10
- four wheel drive computer module failure2
- leaking fluid under vehicle1
- pinion bearing went out causing complete failure of ...1
- rear axle drive shaft leaking1
- rear main seal leak1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)21
- NHTSA: Power Train8
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Hubs1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.