2005 Chevrolet Silverado
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2005 Silverado AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- fan or a/c not working12
- ac temperature control is not consistent7
- ac fan smelled like burnning plastic6
- climate control not working properly5
- heater not working properly5
- blower fan goes full blast on its own4
- A/C comes on when recirculate button is pushed1
- blower doesn't work1
- fan and heater wires burned1
- fan relay switch failed1
- heat and ac will not work1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.