- September 17: GM Says Takata Airbag Recall of 980,000 Vehicles is Unnecessary news | 7 days ago
- September 9: General Motors Recalls 4 Million Vehicles recalls | 15 days ago
- August 27: GM Recalls 383,000 Cars, SUVs and Police Pursuit Vehicles recalls | 28 days ago
- August 17: Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Recalled Due To Stalling recalls | 38 days ago
- July 29: GM Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Over Missing Headlight Codes recalls | 57 days ago
2006 Chevrolet Silverado
Worst 2006 Silverado brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- ABS activates at low speed for no reason4
- abs grabs2
- brake lines rusted from front to rear1
- premature brake wear1
- rear caliper stuck1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes83
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic14
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock4
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...3
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.