- April 18: Cars Without Airbags Receive 'Zero' Stars in Safety Tests news | 15 days ago
- April 16: GM Recalls 1 Million Chevy and GMC Trucks recalls | 17 days ago
- April 11: GM Up 3 to 1 in New York Ignition Switch Trials news | 22 days ago
- March 29: Call the Cops! Chevrolet Caprice Police Cars Recalled recalls | 35 days ago
- March 26: GM Recalls Chevy Malibu To Replace Side Airbag Modules recalls | 38 days ago
2006 Chevrolet Silverado
Worst 2006 Silverado brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- ABS activates at low speed for no reason4
- abs grabs2
- brake lines rusted from front to rear1
- premature brake wear1
- rear caliper stuck1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes83
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic14
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock4
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...3
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.