- June 27: GM Recalls Chevrolet SS Cars Over Loss of Power Steering recalls | 28 days ago
- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 34 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 37 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 42 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 55 days ago
1995 Chevrolet Suburban
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 1995 Suburban accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Seats70
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Power Adjust14
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Recliner7
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Radio/Tape Deck/Cd Etc.2
- NHTSA: Communications: Horn Assembly1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Mechanical: Jacks1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Mechanical: Wrecker And Wheel Lift Devices1
- NHTSA: Interior Lighting1
- NHTSA: Seats: Mid/Rear Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.