- July 24: GM Recalls Buick, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Rollaway Risk recalls | 4 days ago
- July 21: GM Recalls 308,000 Chevy Impalas in the U.S. and Canada recalls | 7 days ago
- July 18: Chevy Cruze Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Says Cars Are Illegal news | 10 days ago
- June 7: Sports Car Crash-Test Ratings All Over the Place news | 51 days ago
- June 3: GM Recalls 1.9 Million Vehicles the Automaker Says Are Safe recalls | 55 days ago
2000 Chevrolet Suburban
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: For its age, the 2000 Suburban is holding up remarkably well. Just make sure to always keep a gas station within range and you should be fine.
Worst 2000 Suburban Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- body / paint problems2NHTSA complaints: 16
- fuel system problems1NHTSA complaints: 46
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 23
- suspension problems1NHTSA complaints: 10
- windows / windshield problems1NHTSA complaints: 21
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 159
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 48
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 26
- engine problemsNHTSA: 18
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 16
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 15
- transmission problemsNHTSA: 9
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 9
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 8
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 7
- lights problemsNHTSA: 7
- AC / heater problemsNHTSA: 5
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 2
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.