- June 27: GM Recalls Chevrolet SS Cars Over Loss of Power Steering recalls | 28 days ago
- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 34 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 37 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 42 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 55 days ago
2000 Chevrolet Suburban
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: For its age, the 2000 Suburban is holding up remarkably well. Just make sure to always keep a gas station within range and you should be fine.
Worst 2000 Suburban Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- body / paint problems2NHTSA complaints: 16
- fuel system problems1NHTSA complaints: 47
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 23
- suspension problems1NHTSA complaints: 10
- windows / windshield problems1NHTSA complaints: 21
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 163
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 48
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 26
- engine problemsNHTSA: 18
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 16
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 15
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 9
- transmission problemsNHTSA: 9
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 7
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 7
- lights problemsNHTSA: 7
- AC / heater problemsNHTSA: 5
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 2
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.