- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 12 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 18 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 37 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 39 days ago
- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 50 days ago
2000 Chevrolet Suburban
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: For its age, the 2000 Suburban is holding up remarkably well. Just make sure to always keep a gas station within range and you should be fine.
Worst 2000 Suburban Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- body / paint problems2NHTSA complaints: 16
- fuel system problems1NHTSA complaints: 47
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 23
- suspension problems1NHTSA complaints: 10
- windows / windshield problems1NHTSA complaints: 21
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 163
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 48
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 26
- engine problemsNHTSA: 18
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 16
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 15
- transmission problemsNHTSA: 9
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 9
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 7
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 7
- lights problemsNHTSA: 7
- AC / heater problemsNHTSA: 5
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 2
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.